Lot n° 218
200 - 300
Lot of pieces with handles in silver (950)... - Lot 218 - Drouot Estimations
Lot of pieces with handles in silver (950) filled, including :
- three flatware and two fish forks, and a handle with rocaille decoration.
Minerva mark and traces of a silversmith's mark: perhaps PUIFORCAT (?).
- seven table knives and four cheese knives with rocaille decoration, figured, with steel blades, signed GRANVILLE, Paris.
- a table knife with long leaves decoration, figured, with metal blade, marked PARIS.
- two small serving knives with rocaille decoration, with steel blades, marked PARIS.
Total gross weight : 1.410 g.
= Poor condition.
- two silver (950) candy serving scoops, handles decorated with interlacing and flowers, figured.
Punches Minerve and of goldsmith: COURVOISIER.
Total gross weight : 140 g.
Return to catalogue