Lot n° 26
1000 - 1500
Part of table service in porcelain with decoration in blue under cover of bulbs of onions including:
- Six plates of table.
- Six soup plates (cracks and chips on 2).
- Six dessert plates.
- Six cake plates.
- Four small soup bowls (cracks and small chips on 2).
- A small broc.
- Two oval serving dishes. L. : 48 and 40 cm.
- A spice cup on three feet.
- A covered tureen.
- A ravier.
- A large gravy boat with a fixed tray (cracked).
- A small sauceboat with a fixed tray.
Defects of cooking.
Return to catalogue